Huntington Beach, CA UNITED STATES November 24, 2015
Of course you have to have a good lawyer to win your case! But many people don’t realize how using a Private Investigator can make it much more likely that you will prevail in court or settlement.
While you depend on your lawyer to use the law to your advantage, he or she must have a complete picture of the facts and the available evidence he or she can use in order to secure a favorable ruling on your behalf. We all know that without evidence to support your case your chances of winning are slim.
A Private Investigator can discover and gather:
1. The physical items to support your case and compile the evidence necessary to prove those facts. This evidence can take several forms such as fingerprint evidence; a broken part from a car, or a missing stop sign, and many many more.
2. Documentary evidence such as pictures of damages to prove fault in an accident; engineering reports, medical records, expert witness reports, business records, corporate records, etc.
3. Background reports on potential fact witnesses – both yours and your opponents. Negative information uncovered can be used to dispute the credibility of your opponent’s witnesses.
4. Information on potential expert witnesses that can be used to impeach your opponent’s expert when he or she is deposed or testifies. Expert witnesses can play a key role in the outcome of both civil and criminal cases. Discovering and using negative information discovered in the background of a purported “expert” can be quite dramatic in a trial. It is not unusual to find that experts have embellished or falsified professional and academic backgrounds.
5. Damaging information about your opponent. A background report on your opponent, a corporation or business will often uncover relevant damaging information that your lawyer can use.
Read more ways you can win by using a private investigator in Part II.
Any asset investigation should include the expertise of a private investigator and the unique resources they can access for the parties and attorneys on each side. AssetSearchPro.com can help you with this important service.
Go to https://assetsearchpro.com/ or call (800) 775-6132.
Filed under:Asset Searches, Blog, Private Detective, Private Investigator, Professional People Search Private Investigator,
The accuracy of data submitted by the requestor will directly determine the accuracy of results obtained. While the information we furnish is from reliable sources, its accuracy is not guaranteed. Use of available data may be affected by the Fair Credit Reporting Act ("FCRA"), the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Graham-Leach-Bliley Act, and/or federal and state privacy laws. Our investigative reports are prepared by Asset Search Pro, at the specific instance and request of our clients. Clients agree by accepting our reports that reports and information received from Asset Search Pro, are strictly confidential, and are intended solely for our client's sole private, exclusive use. Any other use, communication, publication or reproduction of our reports, or any portion thereof, without the written consent of Asset Search Pro, is strictly forbidden. By ordering and accepting delivery of this report, our client agrees to indemnify Asset Search Pro, against any damages or claims resulting from any such unauthorized use. Our reports are not a recommendation, endorsement or approval of any kind, with respect to any specific transaction, decision or evaluation, and should not be relied on as such under any circumstances. All information contained in our reports is confidential and proprietary, i.e., our work product, hence our property as provider of our reports.
No warranty or guarantee of a particular outcome, result or recovery of information is promised or implied by Asset Search Pro, or by the materials presented on Assetsearchpro.com. Asset Search Pro agrees to work to achieve the goals of any client work or engagement with aggressive, professional methods, within the bounds of the law.